Jun 5, 2014

DRESSED IN BLACK + WHITE






{top: Pick Your Plum, hat/wedges: Target, skinnies: H&M, sunglasses: ASOS c/o, arrow ring: ASOS c/o, mint ring: Romwe c/o, bracelet: Our World Boutique c/o}
I love this baseball tee I got from Pick Your Plum and probably wear it too much... but that's how you know it's a good purchase right? I also am loving my accessories from Our World Boutique, ASOS and Romwe. I love anything mint or turquoise and am always drawn to it, so I love the little hints of turquoise throughout my accessories.

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I just chopped off my hair, but used to love wearing ballcaps- I had a great wool look one. I've been looking for a good baseball tee- I bought one at HM but it shrunk so much it's unwearable.

    You're gorgeous by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great casual look! That baseball tee is just too cute. Love that you paired turquoise with your black and white.

    Jennie@http://apocketfulofpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! casual and chic and love the tee with the jeans and heels!

    Rhea, Et Cetera - Nautical Summer Fashion for the Office

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...