Sep 26, 2012

fall decor

I love fall and am always excited to get out some fall decor around my house. I am always sad to see the warm weather leave, but I did make some corn chowder last week so that made the cooler weather much more welcoming. I thought I would share some pictures of my dining room fall decor.
1. Burlap mason jar vases I added some fake orange flowers on clearance at Michaels
2. I used a hurricane glass and hot glued branches all around, then wrapped twine around it and loaded it with fake pomegranates
3. Berries on burlap in a picture frame
4. Pallet art
5. Little pumpkins bought on clearance from Michaels
6. I had these twig balls in my attic and added a stick for a stem and cut some felt leaves to make it look like a little pumpkin
7. Fake pomegranates on clearance from Michaels
8. My dining room hutch and shelf

13 comments:

  1. Love it all! I especially like the little berries in the frame. I don't know what it is about that but it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love all the natural colors and use of twigs! Can you come decorate my house next?! hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a rock star! I love your fall decor....absolutely amazing! Thanks for the inspiration today!


    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your decorations! The Pallet Art is my favorite. I love decorating with rustic items. Please come party with me at Cast Party Wednesday! Thanks! ~Sheryl~
    http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com/cast-party-wednesday-link-party-61/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LUV! Your pallet art is my favorite fall decor I've seen yet!
    Newest follower,
    ~Dori
    http://belljarvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! So much eye candy!! I want it all!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pallet it is so precious! What a great collection of fall decor. Stopping by from 52 Mantles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of this just makes me so happy for FALL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is astonishingly beautiful! You should be so proud! Thank you for linking up at Whimsy Wednesdays with The NY Melrose Family and Smart! School {House}

    Kelly at Smart! School {House}
    www.smartschoolhouse.com
    www.thenymelrosefamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such beautiful eye for styling. I love everything you do!!

    I shared this on FB and pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty. I love it all. i am pinning it now so i can do some of these ideas for my next mantel. :)
    We just started back up our link parties and we would love if you came and linked up at The Humble Brag. Each week, one lucky featured blogger will get one free week of advertising, which mean thousands of ad views a day! Hope to see you there.
    http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/the-humble-brag-link-party-3/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey sarah, Thanks for linking up and be sure to link back or brag a button if you would like to be featured or win the week of advertising. THANKS! Hope to see you back tomorrow for another great link party.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...